Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 915 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05718 EGP / NGN *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 92% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 31,165 (545,074 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)