Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 192%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,068 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04927 EGP / NGN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 55% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,217 (471,176 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 17 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)