Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,210 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04992 EGP / NGN *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 65% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,758 (495,996 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tromsø costs kr 78 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)