Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,060 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04894 EGP / NGN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 30% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,179 (453,179 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨15,248 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 6 hours ago)