Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 276%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.433 EGP / PGK
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 158% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 30,917 (5,691 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £5,160 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Port Louis costs ₨90 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,009 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (about 1 hour ago)