Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.496 EGP / PGK
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 69% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,339 (4,610 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (40 minutes ago)