Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 242%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.407 EGP / PGK
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 107% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 35,153 (6,501 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (about 1 hour ago)