Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.895 EGP / PGK
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 88% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,337 (4,976 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antalya costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $6,360 (about 1 hour ago)