Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.662 EGP / PGK
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 87% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,170 (5,152 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €7,000 (about 2 hours ago)