Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 342%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02812 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 174% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 38,307 (CH$1,362,032) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,249 ﷼ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Jodhpur costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)