Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 275%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02975 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 121% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 33,160 (CH$1,114,607) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (24 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,027 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)