Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 395%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.005 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 77% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,761 (Mex$ 24,649) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)