Cost of living comparison between La Paz, Bolivia and Alexandria, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 522 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.598 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 159% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 42,031 ($b16,176) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)