Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 563 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.556 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 56% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,436 ($b10,343) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (43 minutes ago)