Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 230%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 631 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.599 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 107% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 31,041 ($b11,943) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eskişehir Province costs 80,000TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ljubljana costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)