Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 352%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 556 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.748 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 192% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 43,840 ($b15,954) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Tampa, Florida costs $3.29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)