Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 206%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 823 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.569 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 110% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,359 ($b10,649) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charleston, South Carolina costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)