Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 216%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 795 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.578 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 108% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,050 ($b10,493) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (about 1 hour ago)