Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.870 EGP / USD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 101% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 32,156 ($1,799) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨40 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 700 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $39,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)