Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.710 EGP / USD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is about the same as in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,503 ($819) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (42 minutes ago)