Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.773 EGP / HNL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 72% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,776 (L 33,345) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,350 (about 1 hour ago)