Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 260%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.760 EGP / HNL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 90% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,851 (L 30,049) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (22 minutes ago)