Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 202%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.776 EGP / HNL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 90% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,591 (L 34,253) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $11 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 元48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cherkasy costs 5,933₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)