Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 865%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.900 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 203% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 39,436 (€1,887) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 130 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pyongyang costs 90,076 ₩ (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 30,000 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Palermo costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)