Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 267%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16193 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 332% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 70,192 (¥433,462) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,234 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (40 minutes ago)