Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 267%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16304 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 338% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 52,573 (¥322,457) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cambridge costs £8 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campo Grande costs R$ 300 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Zapopan costs Mex$ 5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Sharjah costs Dirham 5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php120,000 (21 minutes ago)