Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 204%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16033 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 198% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 47,615 (¥296,986) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)