Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 334%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,101 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 59.204 EGP / KWD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 309% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 63,880 (Dinar 1,079) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)