Cost of living comparison between Kuwait City, Kuwait and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 951 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.237 EGP / KWD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 185% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 44,465 (Dinar 1,521) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (about 2 hours ago)