Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 528%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 976 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 61.797 EGP / KWD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 425% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 85,285 (Dinar 1,380) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)