Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 285%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,014 prices entered by 215 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 58.845 EGP / KWD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 174% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 43,844 (Dinar 745) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)