Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 344%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,121 prices entered by 201 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 58.380 EGP / KWD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 305% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 52,590 (Dinar 901) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)