Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 272%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,089 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 52.129 EGP / KWD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 287% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 58,125 (Dinar 1,115) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Voronezh costs руб 12,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (14 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)