Cost of living in Kushtia, Bangladesh compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23614 EGP / BDT
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kushtia (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 15,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 14,569 (Taka 61,697) in Kushtia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (22 minutes ago)