Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.961 EGP / GHS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 86% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 31,551 (GH₵7,966) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)