Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09631 EGP / AOA
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 50% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,409 (243,053 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $505 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨6,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 2 hours ago)