Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.109 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 91% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 30,985 (RM7,541) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)