Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.525 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 162% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 44,532 (RM9,840) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yangon costs 779,000 Kyat (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aracaju costs R$ 4.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 377,000 (about 1 hour ago)