Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.160 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 94% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 31,514 (RM7,576) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)