Cost of living comparison between Kuantan, Malaysia and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.117 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 48% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,168 (RM10,473) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $13 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$430 (about 1 hour ago)