Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 262%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.106 EGP / NOK
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 328% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 69,535 (kr 33,013) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$16,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €559 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 4 hours ago)