Cost of living comparison between Kristiansand, Norway and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.069 EGP / NOK
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 227% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 49,085 (kr 45,908) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)