Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 202%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 927 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.197 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 88% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,256 (5,052 zł) in Kraków to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,253 (41 minutes ago)