Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,300 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.898 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 94% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,241 (5,153 zł) in Kraków to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 11 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)