Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 300%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.313 EGP / HKD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 426% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 82,178 (HK$35,527) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)