Cost of living comparison between Kowloon, Hong Kong and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.296 EGP / HKD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 512% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 95,578 (HK$41,636) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$42,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (about 2 hours ago)