Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03205 EGP / XOF
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 29% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,822 (524,845 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 3,200 ₦ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨5,083 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 379,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (about 1 hour ago)