Cost of living comparison between Koudougou, Burkina Faso and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02890 EGP / XOF
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 31% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,230 (734,738 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$42,490 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (about 2 hours ago)