Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03114 EGP / XOF
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 29% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,421 (495,217 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walvis Bay costs 80 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)