Cost of living comparison between Koudougou, Burkina Faso and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01471 EGP / XOF
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 14% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,455 (1,254,540 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 76,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$19,995 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)