Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 437 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.513 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 105% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,648 (RM6,348) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (43 minutes ago)