Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.575 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 80% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,224 (RM8,174) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨70 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (18 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.44 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)