Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 476 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.452 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 78% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,492 (RM6,400) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Long Beach, California costs $120 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 12,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)