Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.072 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 105% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 32,006 (RM7,860) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Toronto costs C$0.50 (about 1 hour ago)