Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27539 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota (India) is about the same as in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,754 (₨60,839) in Kota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tabuk costs ﷼ 70,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 400₴ (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)