Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27633 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 10% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,151 (₨47,592) in Kota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (4 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (30 minutes ago)