Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.490 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 59% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,469 (RM5,672) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 35 (2 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Medina costs ﷼ 10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Banja Luka costs 800KM (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £5.00 (33 minutes ago)