Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.456 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 39% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,513 (RM4,379) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (43 minutes ago)