Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.212 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 54% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,980 (RM4,744) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiba costs ¥126 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £35 (about 2 hours ago)