Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.227 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 84% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,908 (RM7,076) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,300 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,253 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (34 minutes ago)