Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.598 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 164% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 41,177 (8,956 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 1 hour ago)