Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31432 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 73% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,020 (руб 82,782) in Kostroma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 3,000 (37 minutes ago)