Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27535 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 38% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,570 (руб 78,337) in Kostroma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,250 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)