Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34377 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 7% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,914 (Php43,385) in Koronadal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £48 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tucson, Arizona costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)