Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.334 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 46% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,753 (5,249TL) in Konya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (30 minutes ago)