Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.542 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 45% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,889 (4,158TL) in Konya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 122,000TL (about 1 hour ago)