Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.340 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 16% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,411 (4,012TL) in Konya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,505 (about 1 hour ago)