Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27760 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 21% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,665 (₨70,837) in Kollam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$1.75 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,067 (41 minutes ago)