Cost of living in Kolhapur, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26696 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 19% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,795 (₨66,658) in Kolhapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cajamarca costs S/. 6.00 (40 minutes ago)