Cost of living comparison between Kolda, Senegal and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01481 EGP / XOF
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is 33% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,990 (1,349,410 Franc) in Kolda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 2 hours ago)