Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00500 EGP / UZS *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 10% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,811 (3,562,146 сўм) in Kokand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 2 hours ago)