Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00219 EGP / UZS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 28% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 16,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 11,445 (5,231,939 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Columbus, Ohio costs $2.15 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 6,400 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 259,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)