Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00219 EGP / UZS
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 17% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 13,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 10,733 (4,900,398 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)