Cost of living comparison between Kochi, India and Alexandria, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 620 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26163 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (India) is 43% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,463 (₨82,033) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $366 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £5.00 (41 minutes ago)