Cost of living in Kochi, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 834 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27905 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (India) is 42% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,243 (₨76,124) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)