Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.769 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 110% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 31,574 (€1,520) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)