Cost of living comparison between Kobe, Japan and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08422 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 202% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 45,318 (¥538,115) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chittagong costs Taka 15,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in St. Gallen costs CHF 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kowloon costs HK$378 (about 1 hour ago)