Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.505 EGP / THB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 16% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,062 (35,742 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)