Cost of living in Kluang, Malaysia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.503 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kluang (Malaysia) is 10% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,674 (RM3,925) in Kluang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tambov costs руб 40 (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)