Cost of living in Kluang, Malaysia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.545 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kluang (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,111 (RM3,765) in Kluang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)