Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.236 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 77% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,479 (RM6,251) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)