Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.082 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 45% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,708 (RM5,564) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Branco costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)