Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16572 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 203% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 45,461 (¥274,320) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (39 minutes ago)