Cost of living comparison between Kisumu, Kenya and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17494 EGP / KES
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 26% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,509 (Shilling117,238) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)