Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17535 EGP / KES
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 24% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,537 (Shilling105,712) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (26 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Haikou costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)