Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01521 EGP / IQD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 43% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,585 (1,222,282 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 350 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €7 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,500 (24 minutes ago)