Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01509 EGP / IQD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 25% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,807 (1,246,115 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (22 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Antwerp costs €6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £409 (about 1 hour ago)