Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01590 EGP / IQD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 70% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,598 (1,672,649 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)