Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01528 EGP / IQD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 55% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,302 (1,524,660 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$4,500,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)