Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.899 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 49% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,909 (4,881 zł) in Kielce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)