Cost of living in Kielce, Poland vs Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.718 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 44% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,586 (4,575 zł) in Kielce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xian costs 2,000元 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £150 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 3 hours ago)