Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.807 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 47% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,914 (5,183 zł) in Kielce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 80,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)