Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.960 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 99% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,812 (5,204 zł) in Kielce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 15,248 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$250 (about 1 hour ago)