Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 263%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.762 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 235% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 50,190 (€2,417) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (43 minutes ago)