Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21397 EGP / BDT
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 25% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,720 (Taka 87,491) in Khulna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5,083 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)