Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21109 EGP / BDT
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 32% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,134 (Taka 81,169) in Khulna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,450,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (about 2 hours ago)