Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.933 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 5% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,714 (8,129 Dirham) in Khemisset to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)