Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.813 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 5% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,330 (9,006 Dirham) in Khemisset to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)