Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.848 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 11% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,303 (9,361 Dirham) in Khemisset to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 236,000 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Santa Cruz, California costs $40 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Suzhou costs 元16 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Islamabad costs ₨20,182 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)