Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 455 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.977 EGP / SDG *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 62% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 16,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 6,016 (6,159 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)