Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 297%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.710 EGP / SDG
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 6% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 16,250 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 15,243 (5,624 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)