Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 498%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.918 EGP / SDG
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 21% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,098 (6,201 Pound) in Khartoum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)