Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 360%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.677 EGP / SDG
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 6% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 13,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 12,183 (4,551 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 200 (33 minutes ago)