Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 719 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.681 EGP / UAH
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 20% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 16,250 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 13,017 (19,126₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Boise, Idaho costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 813 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 0.00 (about 3 hours ago)