Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00056 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 65% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,787 (﷼ 44,547,428) in Kermanshah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (30 minutes ago)