Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00056 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 24% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,827 (﷼ 26,690,850) in Kerman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 1 hour ago)