Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.049 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 55% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,744 (4,307TL) in Kayseri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,750 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sorocaba costs R$ 3,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)