Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.289 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 5% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,838 (4,160TL) in Kayseri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 26 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 1,000,000 Kyat (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $25 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (33 minutes ago)