Cost of living comparison between Kawasaki, Japan and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08534 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 54% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,049 (¥293,528) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 5 hours ago)