Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16547 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 63% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,547 (¥160,431) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (29 minutes ago)