Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14046 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 63% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,412 (¥173,802) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Gold Coast costs AU$3.80 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 9 (40 minutes ago)